Lowell Manufacturing Adds Deep Profiles to Wall-Mount Rack Series
November 15, 2013
Lowell Manufacturing Company, a U.S. manufacturer of professional AV products for more than 65 years, has expanded its LWR Series of wall-mount racks.
The series now includes two deep profiles—28-inch and 32-inch—for applications requiring greater depth for electronics and accompanying cables and wiring. These deeper-profile wall racks feature the time-saving sectional design that allows the backbox to be sent to the job site while the cabinet (mounting section) is filled at the shop.
LWR Series Features:
• Heavy duty, swing-open, sectional rack (load capacity to 300 lbs.)
• Backbox: 10-inch square opening in rear, removable knockout panels, lacing points, and provisions to attach board-mounted accessories. Two side locks keyed differently than (optional) front door.
• Cabinet (mounting section): 1-pr. adjustable mounting rails, integral rails in top and bottom, vented sides, and knockouts.
• Four depths: 19-inch, 23-inch, 28-inch, 32-inch (varied heights)
• Made in USA with 100% certified U.S. steel