As the year winds down, Residential Systems is taking a break from its daily enews to provide its first-ever Top 50 Countdown for the most-read web stories from 2012. Each day will feature 10 story links from the most popular stories of 2012, starting with #50 and ending with #1 on New Year's Eve.
Today's countdown, featuring the most-read posts from 2012, #50 to #41, showcases a story about an intriguing new home control product from former CEDIA CEO Utz Baldwin, a revealing blog from professional integrator Todd Puma about what control systems he considered for his new home, and a piece from John Sciacca where he has the audacity to complain about his integration company being too busy.
50. What Control System Goes in an AV Pro’s Home? by Todd Anthony Puma
49. Stop Telling Me It's a Good Problem! by John Sciacca
48. NuVo Ships Wireless Home Audio Solution
47. Former CEDIA CEO Launches ‘Disruptive’ Automation Brand
46. AudioControl Launches in UK with Invision UK
45. Nest Enhances its Learning Thermostat
44. Harman JBL Synthesis Debuts S4700 Loudspeakers
43. Dana to Sell Sonance Products at Magnolia Design Centers
42. iPad3: 19 Wishes, Wants and Predictions by John Sciacca
41. CEDIA Reveals 2012 Manufacturers’ Excellence Award Winners