Anthem’s new MRX series 3D-ready receiver line features four models, the MRX 300, MRX 500, MRX 700, and MRX 900. All feature seven channels of amplification (MRX 900 will have nine channels of amplification) and four HDMI in/one out (MRX 900 will have seven HDMI in/one out).
Anthem's MRX 700
Anthem’s MRX receivers are all equipped with the Anthem Room Correction (ARC) system.
MRX receivers include all the latest audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, and DTS-HD Master Audio and support internet radio (except MRX 300) and HD Radio (MRX 700 and MRX 900).
In addition, the MRX series will process 3D movies and television when paired with a 3DTV and a 3D-capable source component.
Additional technical features of the MRX receiver line include:
• 9.1 channels of amplification with bi-amping capability on the MRX 900
• Seven channels of amplication on all other models
• Built in award-winning Anthem Room Correction (ARC) system
• Internet Radio via built-in ethernet port on models 500 and up
• Front and rear USB inputs play music from the hard drive or memory stick on models 500 and up
• 1080p up-conversion with Deep Color support
• Second two-channel zone
Designed for use with all MRX receivers, Anthem is also introducing an optional add-on accessory, the MDX 1 iPod/iPhone dock, including native digital output and on-screen display for the latest generation iPod/iPhone.