California House will make its debut at CEDIA EXPO 2009. Its 75,000 square foot factory allows for quick and efficient production of custom, to-the-inch cabinetry and credenzas. To show users how simple it is to configure a California House custom cabinet, it has prepared the following:
10 Easy Steps to Configure a Custom Cabinet
1. Measure your space.
2. Measure all components, including television / screen size.
3. Select the credenza width/size/height.
4. Select the credenza configuration.
5. Select the side towers width/size/height (if applicable)
6. Select the side towers configuration.
7. Select the bridge or hutch size (if applicable)
8. Select the bridge or hutch configuration.
9. Select the style, finish, and hardware
10. Select the options.
In addition to being user-friendly, California House is environmentally friendly as well. One-hundred percent of packaging materials used to ship its products are recycled and recyclable, including the cardboard boxes, bags, protective wrapping, strapping, and pallets.