This year’s CEDIA EXPO will celebrate its 13th year of success with enhanced program offerings and a new venue.
EXPO 2002, to be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, September 25-29, reflects this year’s theme, “Excellence Through Education,” with a bevy of diverse educational seminars, events and manufacturer training sessions.
These programs, conducted by industry experts, offer workshops and training in all areas of the custom installation industry.
Presentations like Certification Review Courses and Installer Essentials are designed to strengthen skills and augment knowledge through intensive seminars for various levels of certification.
Some Programs and Features:
* Boot Camp is CEDIA’s signature program designed for new hires as well as industry veterans. Boot Camp offers an intense, multi-day course and skills-based training.
* Show attendees will judge the work of their peers by voting in CEDIA’s Electronic Lifestyles Awards.
* Minneapolis, Minnesota will host CEDIA 2002 with an anticipated record number of show attendees.
* The Garden of High Definition Delight, which will be making its fourth appearance at the EXPO, is a unique opportunity for designers and custom electronic installers to assess and evaluate every type of high-definition display product currently available on the market.
* During CEDIA, attendees will have the option of enrolling in several educational programs designed specifically for custom integrators, such as Installer Essentials.
* Returning for the second time is the Installer Olympics, the opportunity for custom installation specialists to compete in events such as the obstacle course.
* Boot Camp’s break-out sessions offer new installers “hands-on” experience.