Lutron Electronics has released its 2013 Residential Opportunities Tour schedule. Started in 2011, the tour is designed to offer hands-on training and education for Lutron dealers selling RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS total home control systems.
The 2013 tour offers three targeted sessions, allowing attendees to maximize their time by attending the session(s) that best suit their needs.
1. The HomeWorks QS Advanced Technical Session ($150; one day) is designed for experienced programmers, system designers and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. The session will cover advanced hands-on activities, including new software features, remote access setup, Home Control + app configuration, trouble-shooting and more.
2. The RadioRA 2 Hands-On Technical Session ($150; one day) is designed for programmers, system designers and project managers from both RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. Attendees should have a working knowledge of RadioRA 2, but desire in-depth software knowledge and hands-on training. The session will cover new software features, Home Control + app configuration, troubleshooting and more.
3. The HomeWorks QS Hands-On Programming Session ($450; three days) is designed for programmers, system designers and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. Attendees should have little or no HomeWorks QS programming knowledge. The session will cover programming basics through advanced programming concepts and features.
“The tour has been extremely successful the past two years,” said Rich Black, director, residential product management and business development at Lutron. “We’re trying a different approach this year with the three distinct tracts and are confident this will provide attendees with the targeted, technical know-how they desire,” said Black.
The 2013 tour schedule:
• February 11-15 in Coopersburg, PA
• February 18-22 in Washington, DC
• February 18-22 in New York, NY
• February 25- March 1 in Los Angeles, CA
• March 4-8 in San Francisco, CA
• March 4-8 in Boston, MA
• March 11-15 in Seattle, WA
• March 18-22 in Chicago, IL
• March 18-22 in Vancouver, BC
• April 8-12 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
• April 15-19 in Toronto, ON
• April 15-19 in Las Vegas, NV
• April 22-26 in Denver, CO
• April 29-May 3 in Atlanta, GA
• April 29-May 3 in Dallas, TX
Visit www.lutron.com/lcionline to register using a Lutron Lighting Control Institute (LCI) online account. Promotional discounts will be offered on-site for products, tech kits and demos. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.