Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics helps homeowners visualize energy savings with the new “eco-minder” family of dimmers.
Lutron’s eco-minder dimmers feature an LED display that provides the user with instant feedback when they are saving at least 15 percent energy, allowing them to see as they save. The eco-minder reminds users to dim their lights to reduce energy consumption, as well as allows them to show others how to conserve energy.
The eco-minder family includes two different styles of dimmers.
- The eco-minder LED lights change from red to green when the user is saving at least 15 percent energy
- Customizable, delayed, fade-to-off lets the user leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out
- Available now in white; available in July in ivory, almond and light almond at electrical distributors, lighting showrooms, online retailers and lutronstore.com.
- Suggested list price is $45.50
- The eco-minder LED light changes from red to green when the user is saving at least 15-percent energy – the green light brightens to indicate additional energy savings
- New slide dimmer with Designer-style opening provides smooth dimming operation
- Rocker switch allows users to turn lights on to a set level
- Available in July, in white, ivory, almond and light almond.
Suggested list price is $24.80