Video Mount Products will launch its new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount at the 2009 CEDIA EXPO.
“Whether in residential, commercial, professional, house of worship, or any other application, VMP’s line of projector mounts comes complete with everything needed for a quick and easy installation,” president of VMP, Keith Fulmer, explained. “With this concept in mind, VMP’s new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount has been designed with a high-load capacity, rugged housing, low-profile, tilt, full-rotation, and telescoping capabilities, is compliant with most of today’s leading projectors, and is available in silver and black powder coat finishes.”
Additional PM-LP specifications include:
- Low 2.625-inch mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Adjustable Tilt – plus or minus 20 degrees
- Adjustable Pitch – plus or minus 15 degrees
- Adjustable Yaw (Rotation) - 360 degrees
- Fits Most Projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5-inch diameter
- Mast telescopes 23-inch to 35-inch from ceiling
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- Flush mount plate included
- Mounting screws (projector to mount) included
- Load capacity: 75 lbs.
- Silver powder coat finish (PM-LPB the same except with black finish)
- MSRP: $199.95
“Affordable and durable, the PM-LP is ideal for nearly every projector mount installation,” Fulmer said.
For help choosing the right mount for your application, visit the Video Mount Finder at www.chooseamount.com. For more information, visit www.videomount.com or call 410.643.6390.