Get ready to experience the ultimate audio and video immersion at Audio Advice Live, returning to the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Raleigh, N.C., from August 4-6, 2023. With over 60 experience rooms and dedicated home theater rooms, attendees can immerse themselves in music and video like never before. This three-day event is the nation’s largest high-end home audio and home theater show catering to consumers, offering a unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry experts and more than 80 of the world’s top consumer electronic brands.
“Audio Advice Live is designed to give consumers an opportunity to experience a massively diverse set of home audio and home theater products all in one location,” says Scott Newnam, CEO of Audio Advice. “More and more people are investing to make their homes an oasis where they can enjoy great music, television, and movies with friends and family. After an incredibly successful inaugural event in 2022, we have attracted the top brands from around the world and we could not be more excited to host it right here in Raleigh, North Carolina.”
In addition to the experience rooms, Audio Advice Live features four industry expert panels discussing the newest trends in home theater audio, home theater video, high-performance stereo systems, and turntables. Leading industry experts and influencers will also be talking to attendees and visiting demo rooms throughout the event.
What to Expect at Audio Advice Live:
- See and Hear New Gear: The event features experience rooms full of top-notch speakers, projectors, electronics, headphones, and audio/video gear from the biggest names in the industry, including Sony, JVC, Samsung, McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Bowers & Wilkins, JBL Synthesis, SVS, KEF, Klipsch, Revel, Monitor Audio, Anthem, and many more.
- Learn from Industry Pros: In addition to the experience rooms, Audio Advice Live features four industry expert panels discussing the newest trends in home theater audio and video, high-performance stereo systems, and turntables. Leading industry experts and influencers will also be talking to attendees and visiting demo rooms throughout the event.
- Building A High-Quality Home Theater Sound System – Saturday, August 5 – 10:00 am
- The Future of Home Theater Video – Saturday, August 5 – 12:00 pm
- Trends In High-Performance Audio – Saturday, August 5 – 2:00 pm
- The Vinyl Revival: Turntable & Vinyl Must-Haves – Sunday, August 6 – 12:00 pm
- Opening Night Kickoff & Concert: The immersive weekend of fun kicks off at Lincoln Theater with a live concert featuring Love Tribe and a special state-of-the-industry keynote address from Audio Advice CEO Scott Newnam on Friday, August 4 at 5:45 pm. Following the keynote will be a special performance from Love Tribe, the ultimate high-energy good-time party band playing a wide range of music with a non-stop adrenaline-fueled show that won’t slow down until the last song is through.
Audio Advice Live offers one and three-day pass options for attendees and is open to the public. All show registration passes grant access to the experience rooms and exhibit hall, as well as live panel discussions and the opening kickoff concert at Lincoln Theater on August 4 at 5:45 pm.
To register for the event or learn more, visit Audio Advice Live.