CEDIA is now accepting entries for the 2021 CEDIA Awards program. Awards entries from projects in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions will be accepted now through April 2.
Project categories include: Integrated Home; Media Room; Home Cinema; Innovative Solution or System; Showroom; Auto, Marine, or Aircraft; and Multiple Dwelling Unit Design. CEDIA members can submit projects in multiple categories, and judges will determine cost categories based on all completed entries. Entries will be categorized based on their region: Americas, EMEA, or Asia Pacific.
CEDIA Award entries from integrators are reviewed by a panel of experienced industry experts, who select finalists and winners based on specific technical criteria. Additional sub-categories include Best Dressed Rack, Best Documentation, Best Lighting System, Innovative System or Solution, Life Lived Best at Home, and Technology Meets Design. Additionally, winners of Home Cinema, Integrated Home, and Media Room categories will be considered for Global Awards.
- Regional finalists for installation categories will be announced the week of June 14, 2021.
- Asia Pacific winners will be announced at the Integrate Show at a date to be determined.
- Americas winners will be announced at the 2021 CEDIA Awards Event at a date to be determined.
- EMEA winners and global winners will be announced at the EMEA Awards event at a date to be determined.
- Manufacturers interested in the CEDIA Awards will be invited to submit products for “Best New Product” and “Product Hall of Fame” beginning February 8, 2021.
Finalists and winners will receive:
- A CEDIA-created, individualized case study to use for their business marketing purposes
- Recognition in a globally-issued press release
- Inclusion in the professionally-designed, digital 2021 CEDIA Awards Yearbook
- Projects will be highlighted on the CEDIA Awards website (org), the flagship CEDIA website (cedia.net), and CEDIA social media channels
- Authorization to use CEDIA Awards Finalist and Winner logos
- CEDIA Finder Service Profile recognition
- Winners will also receive:
- Winner trophy
- Feature in CEDIA E-Newsletter
- Projects actively pitched to major media outlets by the CEDIA public relations team
- Printed copies of their case study
To qualify for the 2021 program, entrants must be active CEDIA members and projects need to have been completed between March 2019 and March 2021. To apply for the 2020 CEDIA Awards, integrators should have documentation and project information on hand. More information on the program, the entry process, and its benefits is available at cedia.net/awards.