The finalists for the 2020 CEDIA Best New Products Awards program in the Americas region have been announced. The honors feature hardware and software products from top CEDIA member manufacturing companies and trade suppliers.
Winners in categories including Best New Software Product and Best New Hardware Product will be announced October 8 during the 2020 the virtual edition of the CEDIA Awards along with this year’s class of Product Hall of Fame inductees. Finalists, winners, and Hall of Fame honorees have been selected through a rigorous evaluation process by industry professionals.
The 2020 finalists in the Best New Hardware Product category include:
- Access Networks – A750 Wi-Fi 6 access point
- Barco Residential – Bragi
- CIE Group Ltd. – Akuvox R29C Smart Intercoms
- Cleerline – SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables
- DMF Lighting – DID Series Recessed LED Downlight
- Immersive Audio Technologies – StormAudio Processor
- James Loudspeaker – 853SAQ-9-BA
- James Loudspeaker – Powered Soundbar
- LeakSmart – Protect by LeakSmart with Flow
- Leon Speakers – Tonecase FIT Universal
- Lutron Electronics, Inc. – High Wattage DIN Module with LED+ Technology
- Lutron Electronics, Inc. – Homeworks QSX Processor
- Lutron Electronics, Inc. – Natural Light Optimization Powered by Façade Finder for Triathlon Wood Blinds
- madVR – Envy
- Polar Bear Design Ltd – Zentium thermostat
- Savant Systems, Inc. – Pro Remote 2X
- Savant Systems, Inc. – Smart Audio Soundbar
- Sonance – Invisible Series Featuring Motion Flex Technology
- Sonance – OMNI-6T
- SurgeX – Squid
- TrinnovnAudio – Optimizer
The 2020 finalists in the Best New Software Product category include:
- Josh.ai – Fiji OS
- Lutron Electronics, Inc.- Ketra Auto Vibrancy and HomeWorks Commissioning
- Savant Systems, Inc. – Daylight Mode
During this year’s CEDIA Awards program, taking place virtually October 8, each region — Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific — will have their turn in the spotlight to showcase the best integrators, manufacturers, suppliers, and influential figures to a worldwide audience.
For more information about the CEDIA Awards program, click here.