CEDIA is bringing five different courses to New York City on April 10.
- CEDIA Outreach Instructor Train the Trainer: This members-only course prepares you to present CEU-approved education to local architects, designers, builders, and remodelers.
- Human Capital — Hiring Well and Keeping your Best Employees Engaged: This interactive session will allow you learn from and get feedback from your peers, and solidify a strong foundation for your employees.
- Next Gen Video — Providing Solutions in the Midst of Shifting Technologies: Learn it all here: From the details and features of the new specifications such as eARC, HDR, 8K, Deep Color, and more, to how to successfully design and deploy these applications in the real world.
- Integrating Wellness Technologies to Improve Health and Productivity: Learn about this emerging sector — how it can impact system design and how it can impact the overall wellbeing of your clients.
- Leading for Success — Understanding What Drives you and Your Employees: This course will introduce you to different leadership types so you can better understand why you do what you do, and, more important, how it impacts your relationship with your employees.
Click here to register.