CEDIA Expo has announced the final list of brands exhibiting in Innovation Alley, the area on the show floor that celebrates new-to-market brands making their CEDIA Expo debut at the 2019 show. All Innovation Alley exhibitors have been in business less than three years and will receive a one-year CEDIA membership.
The Innovation Alley lineup includes:
- SandTrapAudio, Booth #3154
- 4AMPS Technologies, Booth #3155
- Gryphon Online Safety, Inc., Booth #3156
- Invocasa PosterBits, Booth #3157
- Inception Innovations LLC, Booth #3159
- madVR Labs, Booth #3254
- Zappiti, Booth #3255
- Emporia Energy, Booth #3257
- Caavo Inc, Booth #3259
- Swidget, Booth #3354
- doqxD, Booth #3355
- Red Carpet Home Cinema, Booth #3356
- Hero Labs, Booth #3359
- A Cloud of My Own, Booth #3455
- Artio Lifestyle Lighting, Booth #3456
- CIWare Labs, Booth #3457
- Copilot, Booth #3459
- Konnected Inc, Booth #3554
- Home Assistant, Booth 3555
- NexusLink, Booth #3557
- Morpheus 360, Booth #3559
- Firedome Inc., Booth #3560
Also new for CEDIA Expo 2019, all Innovation Alley exhibitors are automatically entered into the TechStarter program. Brands will pitch products and services to industry leaders for a chance to be chosen as a “TechStarter FIVE”. If chosen, they will participate in media training, interviews, a panel discussion, and a chance to win a $2500 cash prize.
Click here for more information on Innovation Alley and the 2019 exhibitors.
Click here for more information on the all-new TechStarter program.