Luxul has announced its fourth quarter training and event schedule. Offering dealers various ways to expand their IP networking knowledge and master the company's products, Luxul aims to arm them with all the tools they need to design complete solutions that help win new business.
From partner events to Luxul-specific educational sessions at various distributors' locations to webinars and industry events, Luxul is committed to education. Dealers will learn about networking and IP principles; wireless basics with proper access point deployment, including site surveys; remote monitoring and management services; and internet filtering and scheduling by device. Best practices for switches and PoE, deploying and troubleshooting networks, and other common issues will be explored.
Luxul will also present a series of instructional webinars. The first one kicks off November 2. The one-hour "Wireless Controller & Roaming" course will cover how mobile devices roam and how the controller manages them to help dealers become their customers' Wi-Fi hero. On December 6, Luxul will introduce its PDU Series with an in-depth look at the lineup addressing remote management. Additional webinars will be announced soon.
Luxul Training and Event Calendar
• Nov. 1: SES Vendor Day – St. Louis (Partner Event)
• Nov. 2: Wireless Controller & Roaming (Luxul Webinar) (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. MDT, noon CDT, 1 p.m. EDT)
• Nov. 7: CES (Custom Electronic Supply) – San Jose, CA (Luxul Training)
• Nov. 8: EDI – Seattle (Luxul Training)
• Nov. 9: EDI – Portland, OR (Luxul Training)
• Nov. 9: ADI Expo – Long Island, NY (Partner Event)
• Nov. 14: ADI Expo – Dallas (Partner Event)
• Nov. 16: ADI Expo – Montreal (Partner Event)
• Dec. 6: PDU Series & Remote Management (Luxul Webinar)
• Dec. 7: SES Vendor Day – Dallas (Partner Event)
• Dec. 7: SES – Essential IP Networking Skills CEU Training – Dallas (Luxul Training)
More information about Luxul's upcoming events is available here.