CEDIA has released the 2020 dates for its CEDIA Technology & Business Summit events. Of the 14 scheduled events, Toronto and Vancouver will each host a date, marking the first time two Tech Summit events will take place in Canada.
“CEDIA Tech Summits bring together all facets of the industry, taking a very personal approach to connecting and boosting business,” says senior director of sales, sponsorships, and partnerships Robert Keeler. “Whether you’re an integrator, manufacturer, or rep of any kind, these local events pack in a serious amount of value. We took great care in selecting heavily-requested locations and spaces that will foster quality business-building and networking opportunities.”
The Tech Summits are educational in nature and locally-oriented, providing sponsor displays and demonstrations from many of the industry’s top AV, control, lighting, security, and technology manufacturers and service providers.
“These events serve as energetic hubs of interaction for reps, manufacturers, service providers, and integrators. The regional nature of the Tech Summits creates and builds the kind of connections that are vital to driving business,” says CEDIA Tech Summit founder Mark Cichowski. “The collaboration among those involved provides value, educates, and encourages participants to work on their business, not just in it.”
2020 will mark the 11th year of the Tech Summits. CEDIA owns the event series and continues to work closely on programming and execution with Cichowski.
The 2020 Tech Summit schedule includes:
- January 23 – Seattle, Doubletree Seattle
- February 25 – Fort Lauderdale, Marriott Coral Springs Hotel
- February 27 – Tampa, Tampa Marriott Water Street
- March 12 – Vancouver, BC, Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- March 31 – Woodland Hills, California, Marriott Warner Center
- April 2 – Irvine, California, Irvine Marriott
- April 14 – Dallas, Sheraton Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Hotel
- April 16 – Houston, Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria Hotel
- May 14 – Toronto, Toronto Airport Marriott
- September 24 – Chicago, Drury Lane Theatre and Conference Center
- October 6 – New York, Marriott Melville Long Island
- October 8 – New Jersey, Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
- October 27 – Boston, Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
- November 12 – Atlanta, Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
For more information, visit cedia.net/events/tech-summits.