The Home Technology Association (HTA) will be conducting its ‘Sales Dominance Summit 2020’ two-day virtual event on August 26 and 27. Some of the most successful sales leaders in the industry will deliver intensive sales panel sessions. The Summit is open to all HTA Certified members and those firms who have completed their HTA Certification application as of August 24, 2020.
“We could focus on any number of things to help our HTA Certified members better their businesses, but right now, selling is the most crucial factor for most home technology firms,” says Josh Christian, CEO of HTA. “Moderated by Eric Thies from DSI, these sessions will be both fun and extremely useful, empowering home tech pros with new sales techniques and strategies.”
HTA’s Sales Dominance Summit 2020 Sessions include:
CI Sales Master Class I: “Coffee Is for Closers – The Sales Beasts of the HTA”
August 26, 11:00-12:00 PST
Learn from these HTA sales masters how to sell performance and not sell from your wallet. How do these pros sell millions and millions a year? We will find out in this fast-paced one-hour session (open for Q&A after). Panelists include:
- Jay Bakaler, President/Founder of Metro Eighteen Inc. — Bakaler is a lifelong music aficionado who is responsible for all sales, client relationship management, and the evolution of Metro Eighteen’s service offerings to its customers.
- Ken Johnson, Founder and CEO of Premiere Systems — Johnson loves finding creative solutions for tricky problems. His company looks to build sustainable relationships with staff and customers based on a solid foundation of excellence and commitment.
- Dan Stern, President & CEO of Aurum Home Technology — Stern has been in the industry since 1995, is very design-centric, and believes technology can enhance the overall design of the home and never detract from its appearance. He deals with all customer interactions and sales associated with growing the business.
CI Sales Master Class II: “East Coast Killers – The Sales Beasts of the HTA”
August 27, 11:00-12:00 PM PST
There is an enormous amount of sales talent in the HTA fold. We’ve selected three of the East’s sales monsters to share how they consistently sell at the highest level. You want to sell 10M+ a year? These amazingly talented pros will show you the way. A one-hour discussion with Q&A after. Panelists include:
- Al Reinhard, AHT Global Principal — Reinhard focuses on high-end luxury sales/engineering and the operations of AHT’s domestic offices.
- Kim Michels, President at Electronic Environments, LTD — Michels led his company to more than $10 million in annual revenues by nurturing his team’s passion for technology, maintaining high internal standards, constant education, and dependable customer service.
- Tom Clancy, Executive Vice President, Audio Command Systems — Clancy is a dedicated husband, father, and coach. He provides ACS with day-to-day leadership while ensuring the long-term business development and future growth of ACS’ 44-year legacy.
For more information, visit HTACertified.org.