Lutron Electronics has announced the September 25 launch of Lutron Connection 2020, a six-week series of virtual events that the company states will give dealers the knowledge, tools, and Lutron vision needed to end 2020 strong and appropriately plan for 2021.
Centered on the theme “A Lutron Home is Sanctuary,” the event is based on five distinct themes, starting with the September 25 kickoff keynote. The Lutron Connection 2020 event will end mid-November with the virtual presentation of the Lutron Excellence Awards. Included in the event are new product launches, live trainings, webinars, podcasts, panel discussions, virtual tours of the Ketra Collaboration Studio and the New York Global Experience Center, giveaways, and more.
Connection 2020 Schedule
- September 25: kickoff event featuring messages and vision from Lutron executives
- September 28– October 2: A Lutron Home is Personal
- October 5–9: A Lutron Home is Beauty
- October 12–16: A Lutron Home is Reliable
- October 19–23: A Lutron Home is Comfort
- October 26–30: A Lutron Home is Beauty
- November 2–6: A Lutron Home is Full of Possibilities
Registration is now open via a website that lives behind the myLutron dealer homepage, which will include the full schedule of events and details. For more information, contact your local Lutron representative.
Excellence Award submissions are being accepted through October 2. Visit www.lutron.com/excellenceawards for more information.
For more information about Lutron Electronics, visit www.lutron.com.