Connect with Sony Electronics’ B2B group on Tuesday, July 27 and Wednesday, July 28 from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EDT at the inaugural Sony AV Tech Expo 2021, a virtual event highlighting the business’ portfolio of AV products, including LCD displays, projectors, direct view LED, remote cameras, and AI-based audio tools. Attendees will have the opportunity to view interactive product demonstrations, gain insights and best practices for integrating and using powerful technology, meet with Sony’s team of experts for live question and answer sessions, and network with the AV community. The event will also explore trending topics through thought leadership panels focused on AV and digital signage.
“Over the past year, Sony has announced and brought several significant new AV products and solutions to market,” explains Rich Ventura, VP of B2B, Sony Electronics’ Imaging Products and Solutions Professional Division. “We mindfully programmed our Sony AV Tech Expo to serve not only as an introduction to these transformative technologies and a platform to further establish our award-winning lineup, but as a way to connect and engage with our valued community. We’re excited to bring AV professionals together to experience our latest offerings while interacting with one another and learning about noteworthy trends and best practices.”
Related: The Home C Suite
The following solutions will be featured at the Sony AV Tech Expo 2021:
- New 4K Professional BRAVIA Displays with crisp detail and rich, vibrant colors
- New Crystal LED video walls with immersive high brightness images
- Laser projectors that provide detailed, high-contrast images with rich colors
- Remote control PTZ, POV, and BOX cameras, with up-to-4K image quality and high sensitivity
- Edge Video Analytics system that creates impactful AI video presentation content
- State-of-the-art Beamforming Microphone audio solution
- Smart NUCLeUS medical imaging platform for managing, sharing and storing content
Sony AV Tech Expo participants will hear about how today’s communication platforms are transforming. Additionally, they will be among the first to experience the new Crystal LED direct view display, interact with the 100-inch BRAVIA 4K HDR professional display and explore the 10,000-lumen VPL-GTZ380 4K SXRD projector.
Find out more about the Sony AV Tech Expo and register to attend by visiting pro.sony/AVtechexpo.
For additional information about Sony’s latest professional AV technologies, visit pro.sony/avsolutions.