International research firm Parks Associates has announced the topics for the 25th annual CONNECTIONS: The Premier Connected Home Conference, which will feature virtual networking experiences throughout 2021 focused on smart home, security, services, and connected products. The firm, celebrating its 35th year in 2021, is sharing its latest data highlighting growth strategies, case studies, and recommendations for the smart home, connected health, tech support, energy management, CE, and broadband industries.
CONNECTIONS, sponsored by Alarm.com, provides networking opportunities combined with keynotes and conference sessions focused on technology innovations, consumer research, product and service adoption and trends.
“In 2020, we launched the CONNECTIONS Community, providing ongoing virtual conference sessions throughout the year,” says Elizabeth Parks, president, Parks Associates. “In 2021, we will feature CONNECTIONS™ sessions from March to November, highlighting our research and bringing together executive speakers to discuss ongoing shifts in consumer behavior and the key trends shaping the future.”
Parks Associates research finds security system owners are and have been the volume buyers of smart home devices for the U.S. market and report above-average purchase intentions for safety and security solutions. Approximately 35 million primary homes have a working security system, and in recent years, adoption of security systems has experienced growth of an average rate over 12 percent.
2021 CONNECTIONS Schedule
- March 24: Smart Products – Serving the SMB Market
- May 12: Supporting Remote Workers with a Smarter Home
- May 25: State of the Smart Home; Pro-Installers and Home Technologies
- May 26: Home Services Opportunities; Sensor Innovation and AI – Driving New Use Cases
- July 14: MDUs: Scaling Up
- August 18: State of Home Security Market
- September 22: Home Networking and Wi-Fi
- November 9: Smart Home: Battle of the Platforms; Protecting Consumers: Privacy and Security Consumers
- November 10: Europe and the Smart Home; Insurance and Smart Home
On January 14, Parks Associates will host CONNECTIONS Summit: Smart Home Growth Strategies, a CES Partner Program, and invites all 2020 CONNECTIONS Community participants to attend. The one-day virtual program features two keynotes and six sessions focused on smart home platforms, home security, consumer privacy, connected healthcare, and bundling strategies for home services.
For more information, visit www.connectionsconference.com.