CEDIA has announced the education lineup for the 2019 CEDIA Technology & Business Summit series. The events include four courses that cover relevant and in-demand topics for industry professionals, and all are free for attendees.
This year's course offerings include:
- Designing the Perfect Outdoor Environment
- 5 Ways to Get What You're Worth
- Job-Costing for Integrators Who Don't Like Accounting (Namely, ALL Integrators)
- The CEDIA Designer -- The Ins and Outs, an exploration of the powerful home theater design software.
CEDIA Technology and Business Summits also offer opportunities for one-on-one networking among integrators, manufacturers, reps, and industry associates. CEDIA acquired the Technology & Business Summit series last year from Clarity AV International/Integrator Network. Founder Mark Cichowski continues to be involved in programing and execution of the event.
2019 CEDIA Technology & Business Summit Schedule:
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida - March 12, 2019 (registration open)
- Orlando, Florida - March 14, 2019
- Irvine, California - April 23, 2019
- Los Angeles, California - April 25, 2019
- Toronto, Canada - May 9, 2019
- Houston, Texas - May 21, 2019
- Dallas, Texas - May 23, 2019
- Long Island, New York - October 1, 2019
- Newark, New Jersey - October 3, 2019
- Atlanta, Georgia - October 15, 2019
- Hyattsville, Maryland - November 5, 2019
For more information, visit cedia.net/events/tech-summits.