ProSource has announced that it will be featuring vendor partner American Lighting’s Proluxe line of specification-grade linear and task lighting products at its Lighting Technology and Learning Center at the Dallas Market Center, set to open in Q1, 2021.
American Lighting’s Proluxe line is geared towards the custom integration market, with product exclusives only available to custom install channel dealers. The line includes a wide range of flexible LED strips, matching profiles, and interior and exterior lighting for high-end residential spaces, retail environments, hotels, and restaurants. Proluxe products can be fully integrated into any control system through the DMX protocol. The technical support and quotes team, and layout service and control system experts can walk any installation team through the design, specification, integration, and build-out process.
The customized Lighting Technology and Learning Center was designed by David Warfel and Mark Langston, both of Light Can Help You, and will feature multiple residential rooms showcasing smart home systems and devices for the benefit of ProSource members.
The assortment of Proluxe products includes:
- Warm to Dim Tape Light – Designed for retrofit applications and remodels
- Wide-Range Tunable Tape Light – Designed for human-centric lighting packages
- RGB + Tunable White Tape light – Create dynamic lighting scenes throughout any space
- Microlux – Low-voltage under-cabinet lighting that links together like Legos
- Tunable Canvas Sheets – Designed for backlighting countertops