Indianapolis, IN -- ASL Group, formerly known as Audiophile Systems Ltd., has signed on Qsonix as the first major line addition to its portfolio of premium home theater and performance audio products since restructuring key management within the sales management company. Qsonix, with its digital music management systems for homes, yachts, and businesses, is now the sole provider of its kind for ASL Group.
The relationship with Qsonix is the company's first step toward an announced plan to better serve customer needs in the performance home theater and custom installation markets by adding premium products and categories not previously offered.
Karen Richardson, president of ASL, said that ASL is impressed with Qsonix on a number of levels. “First, their music management systems are the most fun and the easiest to use. It's the best way, hands down, to organize the CDs in your music library,” she explained. “Next, there's the Qsonix commitment to excellent sound quality and to working through high-end specialists and CI dealers -- right in line with our philosophy at ASL Group. And finally, the Qsonix management team inspires confidence with their demonstrated understanding of the custom channel and the CE business."
Qsonix is a market innovator and leader in digital media technologies. With its world-class user interface, a genuinely intuitive touch screen, easy drag-and-drop graphical interface, and simple one-touch content loading, Qsonix offers the most reliable and truly user-friendly digital management systems available. Even the non-technological novice finds the Qsonix Q110 easy to use. The latest version 2.48 software release introduced revolutionary iPhone/iTouch control capabilities.
Qsonix Q110 Music Management System Features:
- Simple, intuitive touch screen interface for near effortless music management
- iPhone / iTouch so you control the system from anywhere in the house
- Up to four storage settings, including WAV and WMA lossless
- High-quality integrated DAC or outboard DAC for "audiophile" sound quality
- Multi-room control of up to four zones simultaneously for complete whole-house integration
- Automatic software updates via internet connection
- Music loading service by Ready to Play to save hours of time by pre-loading music collection onto the hard drive
- Music store powered by MusicGiants, allowing the purchase and download of music based on personal preference in WMA lossless format
- Ability to create multiple playlists on the fly with Tapestry powered by All Music Guide
- A nostalgic Jukebox (QJB-110) model available for game rooms and businesses
"Partnering with ASL Group as our new U.S. sales management company gives our brand and products a visibility edge with the best high performance dealers in the country," said Mike Weaver, president of Qsonix. "It's where we belong. And we are dedicated to the ASL commitment to deliver the best products, dealer support and training ."
Tony Gregory, co-founder and CEO of ASL Group agreed, "Qsonix has the music management systems our specialty dealers are looking for. They are all about innovative technologies, build quality, high performance music storage and user-friendly We are very happy to have them on board!"management.
Photo Caption: Back Row, (L to R) - Dave Adams, ASL Exec. VP, Operations, Tony Gregory, ASL Co-Founder, Oscar Ciornei, CEO, Qsonix, Front Row, (L to R), Mike Weaver, president, Qsonix and Karen Richardson, ASL president