Nearly on the eve of CEDIA 2016, AVPro has released the following schedule of events and demos to take place at booth #7318 during the three-day showcase of the nation’s top AV industry professionals.
Pre-CEDIA Events AVPro is Sponsoring
• Wednesday Sept 14th - Principles of Video Set-Up & Calibration Learning Lab #EST314_2
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room D166 - This is a paid CEDIA course with 4 CEU credits. Sign up or learn more at: http://cedia.net/cedia-training Instructors: Joel Silver, Jeff Murray
• Wednesday Sept 14th - 4K UHD Demystified #EST0012_2 – 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Room D165
This is a paid CEDIA course with 1.5 CEU credits. Sign up or learn more at: http://cedia.net/cedia-training Instructors: Jeff Murray, Xiaozheng Lu
Booth Schedule (Booth #7318):
Celerity Q&A with Celerity Technologies CTO and Business Development Director.
This will be an opportunity to see 18 Gbps cabling in action and ask technical questions about 18G infrastructure.
• Thursday, September 15th from 2:00 – 3:00 PM
• Friday, September 16th from 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Dolby Vision and HDR10 Calibration Demonstrations with Portrait Displays (SpectraCal) Chief Technologist.
This is an opportunity to learn from the leaders and pioneers in the calibration community.
• Thursday, September 15th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Friday, September 16th from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• Saturday, September 17th from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Just for taking a look at the AVProConnect side-by-side HDR demo (the difference between 9Gbps and 18Gbps distribution pathways) and saying hello.
• Thursday – Giving away 20 free 4K/2K/4K Scalers (AC-SC1-AUHD)
• Friday – Giving away 20 RTIC mugs
• Saturday – Giving away 20 Tool Kits
• Everyone who stops by gets entered to win and also gets a free gift (first 500). Winners posted daily.