Azione Unlimited (AU) hosted the “Sharing Symposium” for its vendor members and dealer members in Houston, Texas on November 5 and 6.
This fall conference featured interactive activities to include roundtable discussions, open discussions, vendor presentations to the entire dealer attendees, one-on-one meetings, and guest speakers. Dealers shared ideas on “How to Make Labor More Profitable” and “Marketing Successes.” Vendor and dealer members addressed “What Can Dealers Do with Their Vendor Partners to Perform Better and Make More Money.”
A vendor panel moderated by Jason Sloan of Sonance asked panel members Jim Groover of Stewart Filmscreen, Marc Shapiro of Almo Distributing, Michael Benedetto of Salamander Design, Noah Kaplan of Leon Speakers, and Scott Srolis of URC to profile their best dealers and their attributes.
Azione also presented awards to dealers and vendors for outstanding performance
• The Golden Goose award for most profitable vendor of the quarter was earned by Sonance.
• Liberty AV Solutions won the honor for Outstanding Support in 2012.
• Big Mover awards went to HED South and Fusion Media Systems for transitioning the most business to Azione Unlimited vendor members.
• The trophies for Most Supportive dealer members went to those selling the largest number of Azione vendor brands. These were given to Definitive Electronics and American Automation.
• The final award aptly title “The Big Kahuna” for most business with Azione Unlimited vendors went to Eric Thies of DSI.
“The energy and enthusiasm exuded was thrilling,” said Richard Glikes, president of Azione. “We continue to build and bond. The team is extremely talented, from the dealer members to the finite vendor members.”