Meridian, the British manufacturer of audio and video entertainment systems, together with its exclusive distributor in Thailand, MRD Audio Co., are launching the first Meridian Concept store in Bangkok.
The Meridian Concept store, situated in Thailand’s most exclusive shopping complex, called Siam Paragon, represents the first dedicated Meridian showroom in the world, and as such will become the flagship demonstration location for the company’s range of products in Asia. Meridian products are currently available in more than 50 countries, including the U.K. (Meridian’s home), the USA, Russia, India, China, and Japan.
The Meridian Concept store was designed as a unique retail experience, comprising a number of zones:
• The Gallery: a dedicated retail zone displaying the company’s compact products and organisational history
• The Crown Jewels: a display cabinet showcasing a current or historical ground-breaking Meridian product
• The Meridian Experience: a theatre for technical demonstrations of Meridian’s class leading home cinema products
• The Orangery: a home set-up demonstration room featuring flexible Meridian system configurations
• The Concierge Reception: an exclusive area where clients can discuss the finer details of their system and installation
“The Meridian Concept store marks an important development for Meridian Audio — the first of our concept stores in the world, and in Bangkok — the beating heart of South East Asia,” Meridian’s director of global marketing Graeme Taylor said. “We are very confident in this bold new step as the Asian market for luxury electronics is growing rapidly.”
Bangkok’s Meridian Concept store opened its doors to the public on November 12 and represents the next step in the company’s international expansion, which in itself affirms Meridian Audio’s on-going success in positioning the brand at the very pinnacle of international high-end audio and vision.