Orlando, FL — Last week’s EHX convention in Orlando served as the starting point for its first round of Capitol Sales Learning Institute Regional Outreach program events.
Following up on its commitment to re-define education efforts by broadening its reach Capitol’s new comprehensive education program launches next month and continues through November.
“We have always viewed education as the best weapon in a challenging economy, which is why we are offering an expanded version of our acclaimed Dealer Education and Technology Showcase,” said Curt Hayes, president and CFO. “We see it as part of our mission to ensure that our customers are equipped with the best knowledge in the business. This year’s program is our most comprehensive yet, and we’re making sure that everyone has a chance to take part by bringing it to each one of our sales regions throughout the U.S.”
Joining Capitol Sales Company as an exclusive partner is CEDIA On The Road. Courses from CEDIA University On The Road will be held in conjunction with the Capitol Sales Learning Institute-Regional Outreach. All Capitol Sales class attendees will receive CEU credits through CEDIA University.
Following are the dates and respective locations for the Capitol Sales Learning Institute-Regional Outreach:
- April 19-21, 2009 – Seattle, WA, Hyatt at Olive 8, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101, 206.774.6208
- May 3-5, 2009 – San Francisco, CA, Marriott San Mateo/SF Airport, 1770 S. Amphlett Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94402, 650.358.0435
- May 17-19, 2009 – Dallas, TX, Wyndham Dallas Love Field, 3300 W. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75235, 214.357.8500
- June 7-9, 2009 – Philadelphia, PA, Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406, 610.354.8206
- July 12-14, 2009, Chicago, IL, Eaglewood Resort and Spa, 1401 Nordic Road, Itasca, IL 60143, 630.694.6097
- November 15-17, 2009 – Tampa, FL, Tampa Airport Marriott Hotel, Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL 33607, 813.879.5151