Nationwide specialty AV products distribution network Catalyst AV—which formed in December 2012—has filled its metro-NY slot with the appointment of Custom Partners, LLC.
Custom Partners was founded in 2003 by Rich Radimer and Ron Wood—both principals of independent sales rep firm Proact Sales. Along with distribution manager Bryan Bentley, outside salesman Mike Baker, and sales manager Patty Russo, the distribution company has more than 100 years of combined experience selling consumer electronics.
By way of the affiliation, Custom Partners picks-up many Catalyst AV lines including Vivitek projectors, ICE Cable, Perfect Path cables, Vanco accessories, Catalyst AV HDMI interconnects and ClearView surveillance.
“The timing is great for Custom Partners joining the Catalyst AV group,” said Chris Wyllie of Long Island-based integration shop S.E.A.L Solutions. “Custom Partners’ warehouse is easy to get to from all 5 boroughs of New York City and Long Island. For a business like mine, where we’re constantly on the road, having value-added lines like this easily accessible to us makes all the difference in our day-to-day operations.”
With the addition of Custom Partners, the Catalyst AV network grows to 12 member companies totaling 18-locations stateside, bringing the amount of integrators served to more than 14,000.
The Catalyst AV member companies are:
* Allnet Distributing (Midwest)
* Audio Video Warehouse (Nevada, Arizona)
* Custom Plus Distributing (Pacific NW / Alaska)
* Easy Access Distribution (Northeast)
* Electronic Lane Distributors (Southwest)
* Electronics Source (Florida and Southeast)
* Electronic Stockroom (California)
* HCA Distributing (Rocky Mountains)
* Pioneer Music Company (Plains States)
* SPD (Upstate NY)
* Tech Source Distributors (Mid-Atlantic)
* Custom Partners (Metro-NY)