Catalyst AV, a specialized custom AV products nationwide distribution network serving more than 10,000 integrators from 17-locations stateside, has named Vivitek as its front projector vendor partner.
Mike Hench.Vivitek offers a vast assortment of mobile, consumer, education, conference room and showroom front projectors. Its parent company is a leading OEM/ODM headquartered in Taiwan. With more than 10 years of design and engineering experience, Vivitek manufactures a variety of single-chip, dual-lamp and 3-chip digital projectors, as well as lamp-free LED model.
”Vivitek has an outstanding lineup of front projectors,” said Catalyst AV board member, Mike Hench. “The company is committed to the channels that we serve. This is the right product at right time for Catalyst AV.”
The Catalyst AV member companies are:
* Allnet Distributing (Midwest)
* Audio Video Warehouse (Nevada, Arizona)
* Custom Plus Distributing (Pacific NW / Alaska)
* Easy Access Distribution (Northeast)
* Electronic Lane Distributors (Southwest)
* Electronics Source (Florida and Southeast)
* Electronic Stockroom (California)
* HCA Distributing (Rocky Mountains)
* Pioneer Music Company (Plains States)
* SPD (Upstate NY)
* Tech Source Distributors (Mid-Atlantic)