CEDIA has announced that the deadline for participation in the annual Size and Scope survey has been extended to August 23, 2019.
Results from the 2019 CEDIA Size and Scope of the Residential Technology Systems Market survey will feed a report that will detail trends and provide an in-depth picture of the home technology industry in the U.S. and Canada.
The survey focuses on several keys, including:
- Estimate the current number of companies installing industry products
- Measure the size of the industry workforce
- Assess the total economic value of installation in the industry
- Uncover growth in each channel
- Analyze trends relating to the direction of the industry
WHO: Any home technology professional company. Participants do not need to be CEDIA members. CEDIA is using a third-party to conduct the survey and has no access to your responses, and individual responses will be released only in combination with all survey responses.
WHEN: Before 5:00 PM PDT Friday, August 23
WHY: The results of the survey bolster the association’s ability to serve the needs of the entire industry. Additionally, all participants have the chance to win a CEDIA Expo prize pack worth over $3000 or one of three Osmo Pocket compact smart camera ($349 each value).
HOW: Complete the 15 minute Size and Scope survey at www.cediasizeandscope.com.