Indianapolis, IN -- CEDIA has named the first group of individuals to be inducted into the association's Fellows program, which honors longtime CEDIA volunteers and members who have contributed to the association's success.
The first 10 individuals to be named as CEDIA Fellows are:
- Eric Bodley of Bodley & Associates Inc; Bonita Springs, Florida
- Tom Doherty of Doherty Design Group LLC; Carmel, Indiana
- Michael Heiss of M. Heiss Consulting, Sherman Oaks, California
- Mitchell Klein of Universal Remote Control Inc.; Harrison, New York
- Jeff Kussard of J. Kussard Consulting; Middlefield, Connecticut
- Ray Lepper of Home Media Stores L.C.; Midlothian, Virginia
- Marilyn Sanford of La Scala; Vancouver
- Chris Stevens of Phoenix Systems; Palo Alto, California
- Richard Stoerger of Audio Design Associates, Inc.; White Plains, New York
- Frank White of StayTuned; Brea, California
"We're proud to honor these 10 individuals' long-time commitment to the growth and betterment of their industry association," said CEDIA CEO Utz Baldwin. "The contributions made by the CEDIA Fellows have helped shape CEDIA into the organization it is today."
The announcement of the first CEDIA Fellows coincides with the year-long celebration of CEDIA's 20th anniversary. CEDIA has established a website dedicated to its 20th anniversary celebration at www.cedia.org/20th_anniv. Individuals may post comments on the site regarding thier CEDIA experience over the years as well as view photos of past events.
The first 10 CEDIA Fellows will receive special recognition at the Electronic Lifestyles Awards Banquet & 20th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, September 12 during CEDIA EXPO 2009. Registration for CEDIA EXPO, which will be held September 9-13 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, is now open at www.cedia.org/expo.