Crestron has released its new 64X64 DigitalMedia switcher, the newest and most powerful addition to its family of digital AV networking solutions.
The 64X64 DigitalMedia switcher (DM-MD64X64) is built to meet high-definition and analog AV distribution requirements for large commercial facilities such as stadiums, arenas, university campuses, and corporate enterprises.
Crestron’s largest capacity DM switcher to date accepts, manages and distributes 64 AV sources of virtually any signal type across long and short distances over a Cat5e wire or fiber – all on a single platform. In addition to increased capacity, the 64X64 DM switcher delivers new system features including a modular blade I/O expansion system and a built-in 15-inch color touch screen.
The 64X64 DigitalMedia switcher features:
· 4K Ultra HD Resolution Distribution
· 15-inch Front Panel Display and Video Processor – 15-inch front panel preview monitor and touch screen delivers simplified configuration and diagnostics for improved management.
· Built-in Web server – You can even access remotely from the Internet. The built-in Web server enables full operation and monitoring through any web browser, no custom software needed.
· All 64 inputs and 64 outputs support HDMI, DM 8G+, HDBaseT, DM 8G Fiber and DM 8G Single-Mode Fiber signal.
· Hot swappable redundant power supplies for maximum uptime.
“DM is a full and ever-expanding product line that is constantly evolving to meet the demanding requirements of the world’s top organizations and facilities. The new 64X64 system is just the next step in that evolution,” said Fred Bargetzi, Crestron vice president of technology.