San Francisco, CA–The Custom Electronic Design Installation Association (CEDIA) is bringing its CU on the Road residential contractor education program to San Francisco with the help of presenting sponsor locally based Monster Cable.
CU on the Road is a traveling version of CEDIA University, which offers comprehensive training and CEDIA-Certification opportunities for residential electronic systems contractors and others involved in the design and build process, such as security, IT and cable installation professionals. CU on the Road offers core curriculum courses, seminars and workshops, and certification exams for entry-level employees all the way up to seasoned veterans seeking continuing education units.
Electronic systems are found in smart, technologically advanced homes that include home theaters, integrated automation, media rooms, hidden system installations and more. As the largest international trade association for the electronic systems industry, CEDIA and CEDIA University are considered the preeminent source for training and certification.
CU on the Road Schedule
July 25-28 at Monster Cable in San Francisco, CA
CU on the Road Classes
Electronic Systems Designer Core Curriculum
– Distributed Audio Systems Overview
– Fundamentals of Basic Analog Distributed Audio Systems
– Fundamentals of Home Theater Design
Electronic Systems Designer Seminars and Workshops
– Acoustical Treatment, Home Theater Design Workshop
– The Practical Application of Home Theater Design
– Residential Retrofit Installation Techniques
Electronic Systems Technician Core Curriculum
– Introduction to Codes and Standards
– Basic Multi-Channel A/V Layout
– Component Installation
– Video Display Technologies and Video Set-Up and Calibration
Electronic Systems Technician Seminars
– High Performance Home Theater Audio Calibration
– Advanced Home Network Design and Installation Workshop.
To register for a CU on the Road event, visit http://www.cedia.org/education/on_the_road.php.
CEDIA is also offering a $75 discount coupon on its web site that may be used for the San Francisco CU on the Road program at Monster Cable.
For more information, visit www.cedia.org.