D-Tools has announced the availability of System Integrator version 14, which includes new capabilities for its end-to-end estimation, design, project, and service management software solution.
“Executives, sales teams, and project managers alike will appreciate the enhancements found in the latest release of System Integrator,” states Randy Stearns, D-Tools’ CEO. “Always looking to streamline workflows through a data-driven approach, SI v.14 starts with enabling users to create customized checklists. While some may use these checklists for one-off applications like project punch lists, others will use them for establishing standardized lists of tasks associated with completing specific project types. These lists of tasks and subtasks can then be used to auto-populate the all-new Gantt charts. In turn, the Gantt chart tasks can be pushed to install tasks for technicians in Mobile Install, creating a workflow process that is highly efficient and reduces the risk of oversights in the project management process. On the sales side, SI v.14 has added more CRM-like functionality, including the ability to track lead source and assign close probability to sales statuses, enabling sales forecasts and pipeline projections. Executives will relish the enhanced business intelligence (BI) engine that provides deeper analysis and more meaningful KPI reporting.”
D-Tools System Integrator (SI) is an end-to-end software solution that substantially improves operating efficiencies by streamlining the entire project workflow — from estimating, through system design and documentation, procurement, project management, installation, and on-going service, all through a data-driven process that leverages an extensive, integrated product library.
The latest release, SI version 14, provides new features that include:
- Gantt Charts: A Gantt chart is the optimal tool for project planning and implementation. Create and view tasks and milestones by phase, system and/or location, assign responsible parties, set start and end dates, and identify dependencies. As a data-driven solution, Gantt chart tasks can be virtually instantaneously assigned to the appropriate resource and scheduled for completion.
- Customizable Checklists: Create customized and reusable checklists that can be attached to projects, tasks, and service orders. Common use cases might include project punch lists, or creating a list of tasks and subtasks associated with the completion of specific project types. To expedite Gantt chart development, these templates comprised of tasks and subtasks may serve as inputs to a project Gantt chart.
- New Business Intelligence Reporting: New and expanded capabilities enable SI users to build queries across projects, clients, purchase orders, tasks, service orders, and service plans. Results, displayed in either list view or graphical form, enable deeper analysis and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Bulk Purchase Order Creation: To save time, SI users have the ability to create purchase orders for multiple vendors and multiple projects in batch. Common use cases will include ordering items by phase, location and/or system.
- Updated UI: New icons and re-designed ribbons improve the user experience throughout the application.
D-Tools will host a free, “What’s New in System Integrator v14” webinar taking place Thursday, August 20, from 10:00 AM–11:30 AM. Pacific. Those interested and seeing live demonstrations of the latest enhancements and capabilities to SI, followed by a Q&A session, can register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1649156799537490190.
Sign up for a free, personal online tour by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at http://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.