New education, networking opportunities, business guidance, and Florida fun is on deck for Azione Unlimited’s Fulgent Fling Spring Conference 2019 in Bonita Springs, FL. Azione will bring together more than 250 dealers, manufacturers, service providers, and affiliate attendees to meet April 3–5, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa.
“We’ve curated our program so that this year’s Spring Conference is going to be more fun, more educational, and more productive than ever for Azione vendors and dealers,” says Richard Glikes, president of Azione Unlimited. “From the most impactful networking opportunities and valuable ‘Thinking Forward’ sessions to small group meetings and audio demos, there is something insightful and valuable for everyone here.”
Azione’s the Thinking Forward Series panel discussions will focus on key industry topics, including:
- Working with Architects – Short presentations by key leaders in the architect community, moderated by Rob Stott, editorial director of CT Lab Global Media, which publishes Connected Design and Dealerscope magazines.
- 5G – A special presentation on 5G conducted by Frank Defilippis, national sales manager of DISH, followed by a panel discussion with Frank Defilippis and Mike Heiss, principal consultant at M. Heiss Consulting, and moderated by Jason Knott, chief content officer, Emerald Expositions and editor-in-chief of CE Pro.
- Energy – Moderated by Jason Knott, this one-hour panel discussion comes straight from leaders in the category, including sonnen, Racepoint Energy, and SurgeX.
- Lighting – The latest perspectives on this emerging category, presented by one of USAI Lighting’s experts.
In addition to one-on-one meetings, vendor members attending Azione’s Spring 2019 Florida Conference will present a new concept called “Brand Brainstorms,” which will are designed to spark dialogue between manufacturers and dealers. Highlights include:
- Power, the Grid and Land of Opportunity
- AV over IP: Is this the future of connectivity for entertainment ecosystems?
- Increasing Profitability with Change Orders
- Businesses that Lead with Lighting
- Attracting and Retaining Qualified Personnel While Keeping Cost Under Control
- Increase Your Business with Instagram
In addition to the educational opportunities, there will be experiential ones at Fulgent Fling as well. Azione will have different meeting rooms setup with high-performance audio demos from vendor partners, including Sony, Coastal Source, Savant, Integra, Sonance Outdoor, Meridian, Monitor Audio, JL Audio, Audio Control, James Loudspeaker, and Lyndorf Audio.
For more information, visit: www.azioneunlimited.com.