IMAX Enhanced promises a “new level of quality in home entertainment,” but what does that mean for custom installers and their clients? That is one of the questions being answered at the “IMAX Enhanced Investigated” webinar, produced by Residential Systems, and taking place December 4 at 2:00 pm EST.
Host John Sciacca, a custom installer himself and principal of Custom Theater and Audio in Myrtle Beach, Sound Carolina, will dive into the realities of the new format with representatives of the companies looking to bring it to market, including:
Rob Brennan, Training Manager, Home Entertainment and Sound, Sony Electronics Inc.
Phillip Jones, Director of Training, Sound United
John McDaniel, VP, Business Development – Ecosystems, DTS/Xperi
The panel will cover topics such as:
- What exactly is IMAX Enhanced?
- What benefits will a user expect from IMAX Enhanced?
- How will IMAX Enhanced be delivered?
- When is content expected to be available?
- What will be the differences between an IMAX Enhanced film and a regular release?
- How does IMAX Enhanced differ from THX certification?
And much more.
Register today for this free webinar and mark your calendar for December 4 at 2:00 pm.
Click here to register.