Registration is still open for home audio/video and aftermarket automotive dealers in Ohio, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania to attend the End Result Show on March 22, 2016, at the DoubleTree Hotel, Meadowlands in Washington, PA. The one-day event themed Survive—Revive—Thrive, will feature manufacturer exhibits, educational seminars, and roundtable discussions that will address the evolving needs and challenges dealers face every day.
8:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Lunch & Dinner will be provided.
- Mobile Installation Bay Efficiencies
- Make Your Business ..Worx..Get The Tools You Need
- Paradigm/Anthem Wireless Streaming Training
- OEM Integration with Audison Prima Technologies
- How to Use Social Media to Cash In On Sales
- Understanding the Luxury Customers Wants & Needs
- Advanced Installation Skills-Creating 3D Trim Panels
- Yes! You Can Fix Your Store
- The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Sales & Profit with Lighting
- Paradigm Dealer Council Meeting
- Tricks & Tips of Two-Piece Projection
- Tools for an Integrated Lifestyle-What PAC Item Does it?
- Dinner/Keynote Address – Marketing Your Pathways
- Home Audio Video Dealers Roundtable Discussion
- Car Audio Dealers Roundtable Discussion
- Casino Night at The End Result Show
For complete descriptions of all seminars, presenters, and times, visit End Result's website.