Keeping tabs on Revel, Mark Levinson, Lexicon, and JBL Synthesis just got a little easier thanks to new websites launched by the four Harman High Performance A/V brands.
One of the pages on JBL Synthesis' new site
According to Harman, each website is designed with an easy-to-navigate format. Together the sites are meant to showcase a complete set of Harman’s home theater technologies.
In addition to an introductory page that automatically showcases the most popular products from each brand, the websites feature six tabs that each serve a different purpose:
• An “About Us” tab gives a detailed history of the brand’s heritage, contact information and its presence in Harman’s mobile showroom
• A “Products” tab allows the user to browse through a catalog of every available product and also provides detailed information about each, including the products features, technical specifics, photo gallery, and frequently asked questions
• The “Support” tab gives phone numbers and email addresses for technical support of each brand
• A “Where to Buy” tab allows visitors to find the closest U.S. dealer or international distributor to them
• A “Press” section gives the most recent news and announcements from each brand
• A “Gear” tab that directs visitors to the online swag store, where they browse through and purchase clothing and other apparel from any one of the four brands.
“Our team has put a lot of time and effort into the development of each website to ensure that we have addressed every possible need for all of our customers and dealers,” commented Harman High Performance A /V VP of marketing Marc Kellom. “The websites are designed to bring a greater level of support to our customers and dealers and satisfy the needs of anyone who is looking for more information about any of our industry leading products.”
Before the websites went live, finding more information on Harman’s High Performance A/V products meant calling in to the technical support or visiting multiple websites for more information, according to the company. Now, that information has been consolidated to each of the four websites.
For dealers, the websites can act as a guide for their customers. Dealers can refer their customers to the website to view product shots, read more about each product, and see each product in photos of existing home theater systems. Using the website allows dealers and their customers to discuss any purchase on a more detailed level and accomplish more in less time.
The new websites are available through the following links: