The Home Technology Specialists of America (HTSA) Fall Conference will take place October 23-25 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel located in the Design District of Dallas near Market Center where members and vendors will spend three days immersed in collaboration, education, and best practices-sharing; also on the agenda, on-site and off-site parties and dinners where attendees can build strong relationship bonds between members and valued vendors in a more relaxed environment.
HTSA’s Fall 2018 Conference kicks off with VendorFest — a full exposition where the brands allied with HTSA display and demonstrate their latest and best technology products. Members can peruse booths and effortlessly converse with the top executives from these vendor partners to get all of their questions answered. Later in the Conference, members and vendors will meet again in scheduled one-on-one meetings where more business details can be discussed, including, for example, potential planning on the new products members first saw presented during the earlier VendorFest.
HTSA has also assembled a package of presentations throughout the Conference that are designed to fully arm their members with critical data and information that will continue to drive their local dealerships’ growth. In addition to the informative State of the Union by executive director Jon Robbins, presentations will include:
• An Update on New Technology Initiatives by HTSA’s Tom Doherty, who will give a progress report on the organization’s technology and product category initiatives
• A deep dive into the latest market data by industry market analyst Stephen Baker of The NPD Group
• In an update of his presentation at HTSA’s Spring Conference, Alex Capecelatro of Josh.ai will provide further illumination on where voice control is headed in his presentation titled The Future of Voice Control and AI
• A discussion group on the lighting business category
• A discussion on what is destined to become the next big wave in custom integration — indoor wellness — conducted in partnership with HTSA partner Delos, a company whose WELL building initiative is setting the standard for the creation of commercial and residential spaces that offer positive indoor wellness environments
• A keynote presentation that is like a laser focusing on the Conference’s theme of Leadership, titled Leading Relationships by Steve McClatchy of Alleer Training & Consulting. McClatchy is a NY Times best-selling author (Decide).
To learn more, visit www.HTSA.com.