iRoom has added eight sales representative firms in the U.S., giving the company expanded coverage and support for both commercial and residential dealers.
iRoom iO welcomes The New York Marketing Team, Fluxus Group, Phoenix Marketing Group, Performance Sales & Marketing, Bulldog Audiovisual Sales, N&S Marketing & Sales, Media Delivery Strategies and SG Western. Uncovered areas will be supported by iRoom sales staff until the markets are filled.
The sales firms were chosen on each company’s service reputation, proven sales record, and in-house training capabilities, along with their extensive knowledge and relationships in the custom installation and commercial AV industry.
“Our past twelve months have been dedicated to re-branding the company, refreshing the line, and getting our iO Smart Control products ready,” says Chris Lehnen, general manager of iRoom iO. “Now that the products are ready, we are set to bring this exciting new category to market with the hiring of these great sales teams. We are very excited to welcome and partner with each firm.”
Here are the firms and the areas they cover:
- New England: Fluxus Group, Chad Robertson
- New York Metropolitan Area: The New York Marketing Team, Mark Friedman
- Southeast: Phoenix Marketing Group, Chris Gilray
- Lower Midwest: Performance Sales & Marketing, John Curtiss
- Rocky Mountains: Bulldog Audiovisual Sales, Noel Darby
- Pacific Northwest: N&S Marketing & Sales, Grover Reed
- Northern California – Residential: Media Delivery Strategies, Glen O’Brien
- Southwest: SG Western, Steve Gorski
For more information, visit www.iRoom.iO.