Josh.ai has announced its President’s Club for 2023. The group, which consists of top residential integrators from different backgrounds, will serve as advisors to CEO Alex Capecelatro throughout this year. The President’s Club will meet regularly with the Josh.ai leadership team to discuss the company’s progress and growth to provide guidance on company strategy and new product development.
“We’re very proud to see the rapid adoption and growth of Josh in our industry,” says Capecelatro, “and every year, the company surpasses more milestones. Bringing in a new advisory group helps our company evolve with fresh and diverse perspectives. I am looking forward to working with such a talented and motivated group of professionals.”
Josh.ai currently has over 1300 signed dealers in North America. Last year, the company expanded its national reach by filling the majority of its domestic sales rep coverage and has kept the momentum going with record sales months to start the year. Looking ahead to 2023, the company is committed to expanding its reach while focusing on enhancing the growth and success of its existing dealer network.
Introducing the Josh.ai Presidents Club, Class of 2023
- Joe Caravella, Epic Systems (Randolph, NJ)
- Kevin Musante, World of Sound and Vision (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Chris Hayes, NorthStar Home Technologies (Stillwater, MN)
- Michele Weisman, Security Vision (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Ryan Paddock, A Mindful Home (Atlanta, GA)
- Brad Larkin, Argenta Solutions (Sandy, UT)
- Ed Hogan, The Wolf AV (Las Vegas, NV)
- Casey Smith, Elite A/V & Automation (Madison, WI)
- Brett Saffery, Valant (Eagle, ID)
- Ryan Guss, USA Integration (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Justin Adams, Gramophone (Lutherville-Timonium, MD)
- John Ford, Hi Solutions (multiple locations)
For more information, visit josh.ai.