Leon Speakers celebrates some of the most stunning applications of its design-forward AV solutions in its 2022 Install of the Year Contest. Nine installations, each featuring a specific Leon product, were chosen as award winners.
From contemporary family rooms to office conference rooms to well-appointed dealer showrooms, the winning installations marry form and function through impressively integrated custom AV solutions from Leon’s product portfolio. The nine spectacular projects were chosen from a large pool of over 35 candidates submitted by integration firms from across the country. Many were the result of direct collaboration with architects, interior designers, and end users who found Leon’s custom design-oriented options a perfect fit for their style visions.
“It’s exciting and inspiring to see how integrators are utilizing our products and the high level of ingenuity and craftsmanship they’re applying to beautifully fuse a range of Leon AV solutions into a wide variety of environments,” says Noah Kaplan, owner and founder of Leon Speakers. “These stunning installations remind us of the key role integrators play in Leon’s success and demonstrate to those in the AV, interior design, and architecture industries how technology and design can co-exist gracefully in luxury homes and commercial settings.”
Each winner will be awarded a Leon account credit, a hand-signed copy of Leon Loft artist Devon Gilfillian’s album Black Hole Rainbow, and featured posts across Leon’s social media platforms. Photos and descriptions of each winning installation and quotes from each installer are available on Leon’s website.
Winners of the Leon Install of the Year Contest 2022
- Best Outdoor Speaker – Best Buy, Nick Fritzinger
- Best Designer Soundbar – Intelligent Design, Marc Miller
- Best FrameBar – Monarch AV, Haley Dickey
- Best Media Décor Solution – Mavien, Matthew McInteer
- Best Profile Speaker – Quality Audio Video, Tyson Rabani
- Best Horizon Speaker – Cyber Technology Group, Jose Osuna
- Best Whole Home Audio Solution – World Wide Stereo, Peter Camburn
- Best Custom Solution – GDK Surround Inc, Glenn Kalber
- Best Commercial Solution – CASA Companies, Will Breaux
For more information, visit www.leonspeakers.com.