Lutron Electronics has added two inductees into its Hall of Fame.
Honorees were announced at a ceremony on September 6 in Indianapolis, IN, in conjunction with CEDIA EXPO.
The Lutron Hall of Fame was created in 2009 as a way to reward excellence and dedication in the marketplace.
The 2012 inductees are:
1. Audio Command Systems of Westbury, NY
2. Engineered Environments of Alameda, CA
Potential inductees are evaluated on eight points:
* years of doing business with Lutron
* dedication to their business
* market expansion efforts
* execution of initiatives
* project innovations using Lutron products
* revenue growth
The Lutron Hall of Fame already includes 10 companies:
1. Advanced Audio Design (Naples, FL)
2. Audio Video Systems (Plainview, NY)
3. Doherty Design Group (Indianapolis, IN)
4. Electrical Design and Control (Alpine, CA)
5. Electronics Design Group (Piscataway, NJ)
6. HED South (Hollywood, FL)
7. Integrated Media Systems (Sterling, VA)
8. Millson Multimedia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
9. Powerfull Systems (Los Angeles, CA)
10. Thul Electronics (Avon, CO)