Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics has set the dates for its 2011 Residential Opportunities Tour, which is designed to educate the lighting control manufacturer’s residential system providers on the next generation of residential solutions, including the new HomeWorks QS system.
The training tour is made up of three days targeted at specific learning areas and audiences.
Day 1 will focus on sales, and is geared toward the principles, sales leaders, system designers, project managers of integration firms, and will include HomeWorks QS, Sivoia QS and RadioRA 2 new product overviews, as well as retrofit opportunities, light commercial, fixtures, and marketing opportunities
Days 2 and 3 are intended for more technical types, such as programmers, installers, system designers, and project managers, and will include detailed HomeWorks QS and Sivoia QS technical training and new software discussions.
Members of Lutron’s engineering, sales, marketing, and training teams are conducting the sessions and will be on-hand to answer questions, discuss market strategy and provide project assistance.
The 2011 training dates and locations are as follows:
* February 15-17 in Coopersburg, PA
* February 21-23 in Washington DC
* February 23-25 in Baltimore, MD
* February 28-March 2 in Melville, NY (Long Island)
* March 2-4 in Tarrytown, NY (New York City, New Jersey)
* March 7-9 and March 9-11 in Los Angeles, CA
* March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
* March 17-19 in Orlando, FL (at the Electronic House Expo)
* March 21-23 and March 23-25 in Chicago, IL
* March 28-30 and March 30-April 1 in San Francisco, CA
* April 4-6 in Houston, TX
* April 6-8 in Dallas, TX
* April 11-13 in Vancouver, BC
* April 13-15 in Seattle, WA
* April 18-20 in Toronto, ON
* April 26-28 in Boston, MA
* May 2-4 in Las Vegas, NV
* May 4-6 in Denver, CO
* May 9-11 in Atlanta, GA