Coopersburg, PA — Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., has announced the call for entries for its sixth-annual 2009 Excellence Awards, a competition for its HomeWorks and Sivoia QED system providers.
The competition was created as a way to recognize the industry’s best Lutron lighting and shade control projects. Close to 50 installation companies have been honored since its inception in 2003.
This year’s winners will be announced at a ceremony on Wednesday, September 9, in conjunction with CEDIA EXPO in Atlanta, Georgia.
A total of 10 awards will be presented:
1. Best Green Project
2. Best Retrofit Project Using RF Products
3. Best Total Light Control Project
4. Best Shade Project
5. Most Unique Application
6. Best International Project
7. Best Integration with Third-Party Equipment
8. Best Showroom – Experience Center
9. Best Use of Lighting Control in a Home Theater or Media Room
10. Lifetime Achievement Award
Winners will receive a recognition award and will have a logo added to their company listing on the Lutron website (www.lutron.com).
A complete copy of the rules and entry requirements can be found at www.lutroncediaconnection.com. Entry deadline is 5 p.m. EST on Friday, July 24, 2009. All entries must be submitted using the online resource.