Light control manufacturer Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., is seeking entries for its 2010 Excellence Awards, an annual competition recognizing the industry’s best Lutron lighting and shade control projects around the globe.
Close to 60 installation companies have been honored since its inception in 2003.
This year’s winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday, September 23, in conjunction with the CEDIA EXPO in Atlanta, Georgia.
A total of 10 awards will be presented:
1. Best Green Project
2. Best Retrofit Project Using RF Products
3. Best Total Light Control Project
4. Best Shade Project
5. Most Unique Application
6. Best International Project
7. Best Integration with Third-Party Equipment
8. Best Showroom / Experience Center
9. Best Use of Lighting Control in a Home Theater / Media Room
10. Best Dealer/Designer Collaboration Award
Winners will receive a recognition award and will have a logo added to their company listing on the Lutron website.
Visit http://lutroncediaconnection.com for a complete list of rules, entry requirements, and all things CEDIA-related. Entry deadline is 5 pm EST on Friday, July 30, 2010. All entries must be submitted using the online resource.