Phoenix, AZ – OmniMount recently redesigned its consumer website to make it easier to navigate and to more prominently showcase featured products and company promotions.
“Our goal for this redesign was to create a website that users can easily navigate and find everything they need to ensure the best product choice,” said Alex Robertson, OmniMount’s senior vice president of sales and marketing. “Customer service has always been a top priority for OmniMount, and this new site is just a part of that ongoing commitment.”
In addition to in-depth product information and comparisons, the new website prominently features OmniMount updates to keep viewers informed of the latest company news. Links to OmniMount’s Professional Division website, and the company’s social media venues, Facebook and Twitter, are also listed on the footer of every page.
Some of the key benefits of the new website include:
- Clearer navigation and intuitive organization throughout every aspect of the site, including a breadcrumb trail that helps users easily identify their location. Each product includes in-depth content and images, including a list of tools needed for the installation, recommended accessories, product specifications, and downloads.
- The MountFinder feature selects all mount options compatible with the specified flat panel. Content is updated continuously to ensure accuracy.
- To expand upon the commitment to exceptional customer service, a Live Chat feature allows users to chat online with a customer service representative during business hours.
- This new website is compatible with mobile devices, making it easily accessible to installers at the jobsite and people on the road.
- Side-by-side product comparison function allows users to check and compare basic specs on several mounts at once.