Philips Pronto has signed 11 new manufacturers rep firms across the nation, singling its renewed commitment to the U.S. CEDIA market.
“Pronto has made a clear decision to focus completely on the custom installation channel,” Philips Pronto marketing manager Rudy Musschebroeck said. “Our sales staff has been working tirelessly to sign the best firms that will help our dealers get the attention and support they need. As a company, we are dedicated to providing our dealers with the tools they need to succeed, and the signing of these firms is just the first step.”
The new reps include:
· Audio Associates – Westchester & Rockland Counties, NY (Metro), Long Island, New York, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia
· Chet Davis – Michigan
· Elite Marketing – Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas (excluding El Paso)
· Jarmac Group – Massachusetts, Upstate New York (excluding Westchester/Rockland Counties)
· Market Share, Inc – Washington, Oregon, Idaho
· Pro Mark Marketing – Southern California, Nevada
· RS Pro Sales – Ohio, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania
· Sound Tech Marketing – New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Texas (including El Paso)
· Tandem Marketing – Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, North and South Dakota
· WSR Sales – Florida & Puerto Rico
· WSR Sales SE – North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi
In the coming months, Pronto will continue to sign rep firms to provide advanced dealer support throughout the country.
In addition to the new manufacturers reps, over the past year Pronto has been expanding and growing its training program. The company is currently running a series of webinars and will soon be hitting the road for on-site regional training sessions. Installers participating in training classes can look forward to learning more about effective selling techniques and tools in addition to advanced product support.
Pronto also has expanded the operating hours and bandwidth of its customer service line to ensure immediate help. For quicker support, the service line will be open Monday through Friday, 10am-9pm EST and Saturday 12pm-7pm EST. The new support number is 888.773.7384.