Polk Audio has launched “Rock The House – The Ultimate 3-D Gaming Giveaway,” which is a national promotion in conjunction with the launch of its new HitMaster gaming stage monitor.
The promotion gives gamers and audio/video enthusiasts the chance to win up to $5,000 in prizes, including HitMaster speakers, Mitsubishi 60-inch 3-D Ready DLP HDTV, XpanD DLP-Link Stereoscopic Active 3-D Glasses, Sony Playstation 3, and Rock Band 2.
“Game developers are continually amazing gamers with new levels of high impact graphics, game play, and audio,” Polk Audio VP of marketing Al Ballard commented. “The audio part of this experience has been greatly underserved by the electronics industry, but Polk is committed to reversing that trend with products like the HitMaster gaming stage monitor, which adds volume, depth and detail to the gaming experience.”
The promotion also offers prizes from some of the leading companies in gaming and home entertainment, including Mitsubishi, XpanD, and Sanus.
The national promotion will run from April 21, through June 20. To register, consumers need to visit http://www.polkrocks.com where they will also find promotion details, official rules, and information on the HitMaster speaker. No purchase is required.
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded the ultimate 3-D game system makeover on June 21, 2010. Four other entrants will win secondary prizes. The Grand Prize package, valued at over $3000, includes:
• Three Polk Audio HitMaster gaming stage monitors
• 60-inch Mitsubishi 3-D Ready DLP HDTV (model WD60737)
• Three XpanD X102 – DLP-Link Stereoscopic Active 3-D Glasses
• Sanus widescreen TV furniture (model PFV60)
• Sony PS3 gaming console with Blu-ray functionality
• Rock Band 2 Special Edition
• Playstation 3 The Beatles: Rock Band
• James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game
• One0year subscription to Game Informer magazine
• HitMaster and Rock Band t-shirts
In addition to the Grand Prize, Polk Audio’s “Rock the House - The Ultimate 3-D Gaming Giveaway” features four additional prize packages.
• Second Prize: Three Hitmaster monitors, Sony PS3, Rock Band 2 Special Edition, a one year subscription to Game Informer, and several HitMaster and Rock Band t-shirts (Total value: over $800)
• Third Prize: One HitMaster, Sony PS3, Rock Band 2 Special Edition, a one-year subscription to Game Informer, and HitMaster and Rock Band t-shirts (Total value: over $500)
• Fourth and Fifth Prizes: One HitMaster, Rock Band 2 Special Edition, a one-year subscription to Game Informer, and HitMaster and Rock Band t-shirts (Total value: approximately $280 each prize package)