The 12 PowerHouse Alliance distributor members have announced over 20 events and training sessions taking place this November for dealers to learn the latest in automation, AV, and security, ahead of the holiday selling season.
At Pioneer Music Company’s Sony Roadshow, dealers and integrators can attend breakfast and a three-hour training session on the latest Sony Master Series TVs, new projectors, and ES AV Receivers. The event will stop at its Chesterfield, MO, Overland Park, KS, Omaha, NE, and Grimes, IA locations, from November 13 through 16, featuring special guests Inneos and Brilliant.
According to Parks Associates, consumers are struggling with rising technical issues brought on by DIY smart home devices. This struggle opens up opportunities for the professionally installed smart home, and thus dealers must stay on top of the latest brands, products, and installation best practices for home automation. This month, multiple distributor members are hosting RTI training: RTIXCEL training is available in the Midwest at Pioneer Music Company on October 30 in Lenexa, KS and on November 1 at Chesterfield, MO. RTI C2K1 training is also available from Utah, to Massachusetts, to New York, from members Mountain West on November 7, Ui Supplies on November 7 and November 8, and MRI on November 13 and November 15. Member C.E.D. also brings URX MX HomePro Re-Launch training from November 6 through 8 in its Bloomington, MN, Northbrook, IL, and New Berlin, WI locations.
Audio America is hosting a seven-day event at its Marietta, GA location, inviting dealers and integrators to experience the KEF Wall of Sound Demo, including the Extreme Theater in-wall THX Ultra-2 certified speaker system with KEF’s patented Uni-Q speaker technology and in-wall subwoofers. Those interested in sharpening their security system skills can attend Toughdog training November 13 through to 15 in Dallas, Austin, and Houston, TX from ECD.
On November 13, the Ui Supplies location welcomes WyreStorm at their Plainview, NY location for a Counter Day combined with Video Over IP training and invites dealers to attend. EDI also invites dealers and integrators to Yamaha Commercial, Absen, and Noon training on November 14 and 15 in Portland, OR and Bellevue, WA, respectively.
See the full list of member trainings and events in November below, or stay up-to-date with the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
• KEF Wall of Sound – November 1 through to 7 – Marietta, GA
• URC MX HomePro Re-Launch Training
• Bloomington, MN – November 6
• Northbrook, IL – November 7
• New Berlin, WI – November 8
• Toughdog Training
• Dallas, TX – November 13
• Austin, TX – November 14
• Houston, TX – November 15
• Yamaha Commercial, Absen, and Noon Training
• Portland, OR – November 14
• Bellevue, WA – November 15
Mountain West Distributors
• RTI Training – Salt Lake City, UT – November 7
• URC MX HomePro Training – Salt Lake City, UT – November 13
• Just Add Power – Salt Lake City, UT – November 28
• RTI APEX Level 2 Training – C2K1
• Woburn, MA – November 13
• Albany, NY – November 15
Pioneer Music Company
• RTI RTIEXCEL Training Program
• Lenexa, KS – October 30 (2 sessions)
• Chesterfield, MO – November 1 (2 sessions)
• Sony RoadshowTraining
• Chesterfield, MO – November 13
• Overland Park, KS – November 14
• Omaha, NE – November 15
• Grimes, IA – November 16
• RTI C2K1 Kit Training
• Clifton, NJ – November 7
• Plainview, NY – November 8
• WyreStorm Counter Day & Video Over IP Training – November 13 – Plainview, NY
To learn more, visit www.powerhousealliance.com.