Anaheim, CA -- Recognizing that a "one size fits all" approach to selecting and specifying flat-panel and projector mounts doesn't translate to success for its customers, Premier Mounts (www.premiermounts.com) has redesigned its website to help users quickly navigate through available mounting options to find the solution that best meets their needs.
"As flat-panel TVs and projectors continue to permeate into every aspect of our lives, end-users and dealers are no longer limited on where they can mount AV equipment," said Jason Cole, product marketing manager at Premier Mounts. "We redesigned our website to make it easy for users to search, find or create a mounting solution that encompasses all of their needs."
Understanding that end-users and dealers require different levels of information and guidance, Premier Mounts significantly expanded features and functionality required for both customer segments.
- Mount Configurator - If you need a little help finding the right solution, the Mount Configurator allows users to find a mounting solution based on screen size, projector weight, where the product will be mounted or the movement needed. The tool will help dealers and system integrators find the mount they need for any job or any location.
- Mount Locator - Need a solution fast? Simply plug in a flat-panel or projector brand and the mount locator will instantly bring up mounting solutions that fit perfectly.
- Possibilities Planner - Dare to dream big? The Possibilities Planner lets dealers, integrators and homeowners create integrated mounting solutions for any setting, from boardrooms, to classrooms, to bathrooms.
- Expanded Product Details - Dealers and integrators can get specifics on each product online, no need to sift through user's manuals, the Web site has all the information you need.
- User-Friendly Navigation - Dealers can now find what they need at lightning-fast speed. The navigation has been simplified to provide quick access to areas of interest and new product categories.
- Streamlined Product Categories - The site was updated to better emulate the dealer catalog, the revised product category pages provide easy access and visual comparison of products side-by-side which will help dealers choose the best products for the job.
- Improved Search Functionality - The updated search bar provides search term suggestions as you type and relevance-ranked search results with recommended results when an exact match is found.